Monday, August 03, 2009

OJ, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith...

....what do all of these people have in common? They all had trials which gripped the nation for weeks on end (fine, I realize I am pushing it by listing "anna nicole smith" as a trial of the century). In any event...I submit to you another trial which is about to grip southern Louisiana - the trial of one Corey "C-Murder" Miller.



What is C-murder on trial for, you ask? I'm sure it will come as no surprise that C-Murder is on trial for murder.

Here are the things you need to know about C-Murder: Once a member of the "only-popular-amongst-new orleans-teenagers" group 504 Boyz, C-Murder is also the younger brother of Master-P - best known for his lyrical masterpiece "Hoodie Hoo." C-Murder fell on some hard times, starting shooting up nightclubs, and ended up in jail. I won't bore my 3 readers with the details about the first trial, retrial, challenges on venue, etc. All you need to know about Mr. Murder is that when he was incarcerated in prison, he made a music video.



As you may have logically concluded -- the only possible move I can make at this point is to live-blog the proceedings. I realize this means I will have to sit in the courtroom and watch, like a general weirdo - but what else do I have to do until my vacation?

2 comments:

sofia said...

hey there. you should update more often! I know with law school you've probably had to put yoru blog on the backburner of thisng to do. anyways, glad to hear you've made your first year of law school alive and well. hope 2L isn't as demanding :)

-sofia

E-murda said...

HI.LAR.IOUS of course I'm so excited about this!!