Thursday, August 06, 2009

C murder day 2

The characters are starting to arrive. Cmurder has been brought in...he is wearing a light yellow shirt. He seems to be very interested in ths pastels. As he was walking in, this woman in court for her arraignment yelled, "where is my money????" to him. C murder looked truly confused. For a split second, I thought there might be a physical altercation.

Today I am sitting on the defendant's side of the room.

Update. I have now been moved to the row directly behind c murder himself!! This might mean I won't be able to pull out my cell so frequently, but I do have a front row seat for the action.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Horner's Corner said...

Layne Bobby turned me on to this, and i must say i am really enjoying your blog. I do think you should think about being one of CNN's ireporters, u know random people who happen to be at an event email pictures and comments to them and then they put it on the air. Look into in. Plus a little trick for the fake tan. 2parts baking soda, 1 part lemon juice. You may have to scrub a little, but it will help get the streaks out.