Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lunch break

well, the morning session of the trial has come and passed. Today we heard from the DNA "expert" and the ballistics expert. All their testimony proved was that there is actually no physical evidence pointing to c murder. I can't really see what the DA's game plan is -- looks to me that instead of proving that cmurder is their man, they are trying to justify (really early on) why they have no physical evidence. Also, the dna experts sole academic qualification is a bachelor's degree in science from uno. I thought we required out forensic people to have advanced degrees???? I took geology 100, so does this mean I am qualified to be an expert that can testify about earthquakes?

In more important news: I caught a glimpse of mr murder's shoes. He is wearing some classy brown leather shoes. If only these civil servants eating lunch near me would take note. Why must all people who work for the clerk of court's office wear posterpedic shoes? Is that part of the dress code?

Additionally, I caught a glimpse of what cmurder writes during the proceedings -- rap lyrics! At least that is what it looked like. I am very excited about the prospect that this trial might be a creative awakening for him. i hope he can come up lyrics as good as those to "wobble wobble" because those lyrics were just inspired.

Cmurder's lawyer is pretty good, I have to say. Sure, he looks like Mr. Magoo, but nothing seems to get past him. He might talk to much though...at one point he turned to me and said, "I am the most disorganized person alive." maybe you don't mention that to someone who looks like they could be part of the press.

Judge blagojovich hair has been on his best behavior thus far. He really turns on the charm for the jurors. I really wonder how he gets his hair to stay like that. I have been disappointed in the lack of elevator music to serenade us while the lawyers approach the bench.

Ps - I forgot to mention this yesterday, but the female DA definitely had an extreme makeover before this trial. Her hair is both newly cut, and newly highlighted...and she got the most extreme and aggressive french tips done on her nails. They look like zombie/vampire nails - pointy and scary.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it stephanie grace?

Amy Cavanaugh said...

Can you surreptitiously take photos? I want to see the judge's hair.