Friday, August 07, 2009

An Open Letter to the Miscreant Who Paintballed My Car

Aren't you sooooo clever. You taught me about parking on a PUBLIC STREET WHICH ALLOWS PUBLIC PARKING. A couple of things you should realize.

1-Your house is on the same street as the Jefferson Parish Civil Court, Criminal Court, and County Jail. People are going to park around there to get to their commitments. You see, some people have these things called "jobs" which they go to between the hours of 9 to 5. Obviously as someone who spends his time sitting around with a paintball gun (undoubtedly whilst wearing only your underwear, covered in Cheetos smudges), the concept of a "job" might be foreign to you.

2- Again - need I re-state it. Your house is on the SAME STREET as the county jail. Haven't you ever played Monopoly? All the crap properties no one wants to buy are right around the jail. This is not Park Place esque realty we're dealing with here.

3- You think I'm going to cower and hide from you? THINK AGAIN my friend. I am going to leave signs around my car, just DARING you to vandalize it. And when you do, I will then have you arrested, and I will sue you, and I will seize all your prized possessions, like your paintball gun, and your PlayStation, and your collection of Limp Bizkit CDs, and you will feel my wrath. Okay....i'm not *so* sure about the legality of that claim, but you best believe I am not going to take this lying down.

Regards,

Lil Layne.

No comments: