Thursday, August 06, 2009

Back in the courtroom

So I'm back in the courtroom, waiting for everyone to come back. Right now it is me, two interns, the times picayune lady, and mr magoo. Mr magoo is reading some sort of transcript and moaning to himself...so...not sure how he thinks things are going. Silk the shocker has just come in and sat right behind me. Luckily, I am wearing my suit jacket so he can't see my orange self tanner accident streaks.

I forgot to add...cmurder is wearing dockers. Do you think someone trained him on how to dress??

Okay, we are all back, and judge blagojovich-hair is asking the jury whether they want to work Saturday...the general consensus is that they want to take the weekend off. I mean, seriously...did judge blagojovich-hair REALLY think people were going to jump in the aisles and say, "hell yes I want to work Saturdays!!"????? Okay, next witness time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: