Friday, August 07, 2009

A C-Murder Hiatus

I have some sad news. I do not think I will be able to blog Friday's testimony. My mother (who, by the way, has somehow found the address to this blog even though she still uses AOL dial up), has requested that I act like a dutiful child and pick up documents around city hall. I am going to try and get back there for the afternoon session, but if I don't, I will most certainly be back for Monday's proceedings.

I could always blog about my experience at city hall - but I hardly think that posts such as, "Have asked city civil servant where I can find X office. She does not look up from her lunch as she tells "I don't know." She continues eating red beans and does not notice that I am still standing there." qualifies as a riveting read.

No comments: