Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Do parents have ANY shame these days?

There is a new trend hitting the internet that I really feel uncomfortable with -- it is "parents who film their toddlers dancing ridiculously to a rap song, and putting it on youtube." I'm not exactly sure how this started, or who the first parent was to immortalize their young child grinding to Lil John...but it HAS GOT TO STOP.

I have stumbled upon a new video, by "Henry" a precious young ginger whose parents decided, "HEY! lets have our child dance to the 'whisper song' by the ying yang twins!"



SERIOUSLY? You're having your little toddler thrust and gyrate to, "keep a hoe hot when i'm puttin' in work...Wanna skeet skeet you bout to get your feelin's hurt...Cuz I'll beat dat cat with a dog...And knock da walls of a broad til she crawl." What about the ending --- when you have your toddler son shake what his mamma gave him to the camera for a good 20 seconds. Really? You don't think this is going to somehow come back and haunt him??

I'm going to be honest with you, Mom and Dad -- if Ginger is ever working for me...I'm going to locate this video, and send it to the ENTIRE OFFICE. Just remember that when he moves back into your house at age 27, unemployed.

No comments: