Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Cougars: an update

Dear Dedicated Readers from across the Globe (this includes you, Nigerian Prince who will be sending me my great windfall when his father the King gets his throne back),

Something horrible has happened! Or maybe it is wonderful? Whatever this case...Moonbeam, the cougar I highlighted in my blog from dateacougar.com, has REMOVED HER PROFILE. I would like to think my readers were the catalyst for this. Good Work. 1 down....a lot more to go.

I've gone ahead and located some other Cougars who still have a profile on dateacougar.com deserving of spotlight:

Raraqueen: Irony of ironies -- this cougar who classifies herself as in an "open marriage" listed Big Love as one of her favorite tv shows. She is also opening a "Cougar Club" -- although I shudder to think what that might mean.

Lady Jag
: I hereby submit a new category of Cougar -- the Goth Cougar. A couple of points: 1) it looks like maybe she has already found her prey? and 2) any idea what this particular descriptor means? "I am the hot breath in your ear as you lay whimpering. I am that tugging in the back of your mind, the thought that something is awry. I am the one following you when the hair on the back of your neck is erect and you see no one behind." I guess being able to evoke the feeling that something has gone TERRIBLY WRONG is what the men are looking for these days?? Should I just walk around covered in faux blood? Will this help me find a man?

And finally...Leslie Blue. No comment necessary. I would include a copy of her link to her personal website....but it is SO NSFW...its just not safe for personal sanity either, now that I think about it. Really...be glad you didn't see it

No comments: