Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Open Letter to Darren Sharper

Dear Darren,

So I read in the Times Picayune that you aren't feeling "the love" from New Orleans. I've decided to do something about that.

Every time you intercept a football, I raise my arms in the air and scream and cry like a 3 year old at a Justin Bieber concert. Truth. I also stood out in the rain to watch you walk into the dvd red carpet "premiere" party at the Prytania. Did you see me? I was the one screaming, "DARREN SHARPER I LOVE YOU DARREN SHARPER."

Please don't leave New Orleans. I can't take all of these departures. When the news reported that Scott Fujita was going to Cleveland for a meeting, I thought of writing an open letter to him, pleading for him to say. I didn't, and we know how that ended. If you go, I may never be able to get out of my bed. Please. Don't go.

Love,
Lil Layne

No comments: