Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is my day coming to an end?

This convention appears to be coming to an end, and I have not spoken to one real life orthopedic surgeon yet!

I was hoping someone could check out my hamstring pull, preferably Dr. James Andrews. I mean, I did pull it while running a 5k...so that would make it a sports injury, right?

OMG. This table of 5 surgeons is sitting right next to me talking about....you guessed it: SUTURES. I would get bored of this real quick. Maybe I will come back tomorrow with a sign that says, "Tell me the most interesting thing about yourself that doesn't involve sutures." You think I will get any responses? Or will I be kicked out with a quickness?

Hey! I found something doctors and lawyers have in common!

We both write on yellow notepads! A commonality! But I thought doctors had terrible handwriting? Wouldn't smartphones or computers be better for them?

The suture talk continues next to me. I wonder if I start yelling out "SUTURE MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT LAWYER DAUBERT WITNESS LAWYER SUTURES MALPRACTICE" they might change their topic of conversation.

2 comments:

Lee2 said...

How's the injury from the intense 5K you ran?

Lil Layne said...

Totally healed. I've started running again. How's your pride? You know, after running the 5k a full 30 MINUTES LONGER than it took me? You should be ashamed.