Saturday, February 27, 2010

OH! and by the way!

In a twist of ironic fate, the hotel that randomly selected my bid on priceline.com HAS THE NFL NETWORK. Which means - LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE COMBINE. I watched a little bit of it today, and here is my newest pick for the Saints.

I am REALLY LIKING Tony Moeaki. I watched him running drills, catching passes on routes, etc. ALL of his catches were SOLID LIKE A ROCK. He's not as fast as the leading TE (Dickerson), and he has battled injuries during his time in Iowa, but I give him the Lil Layne seal of approval. And I bet we could snag him 3/4 round. Also, I find him very attractive.


Tomorrow the QBs work out! Except NONE of them are going to really work out. So lame. I look forward to seeing the next Chase Daniel's of the world (i.e, 2nd and 3rd string QBs) strutting their stuff on the field.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I forgot that the Saints now have Chase Daniel, after he was drafted by the 'Skins. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEW8_KVhDFE