Thursday, April 01, 2010

What does Mike Triplett do all day, if he's not answering my questions?

As we know, Mike Triplett of the Times-Picayune is my newest enemy/love of my life. Part of his duties to the T-P require him to answer questions from the vox populi about the New Orleans Saints. As a member of the greater public, I have decided to email in every single question that pops into my head, as soon as it pops into my head for him to answer. My questions thus far:

1) What ever happened to the "unknown who dat"?
2) Jeremy Shockey tweeted that he couldn't wait to see his teammates in 20 days. Are they finally getting their rings, or has some sort of off-season training program started?
3) What is the training schedule for the coming months? When does camp start?
4) Why are so many football players/coaches obsessed with Kenny Chesney?
5) Who do you think is the biggest party animal on the team? My money is on Garrett Hartley.
6) Can you do a "CRIBZ" like feature showing readers what the players' condos/apartments/homes look like? On his facebook page, Thomas Morstead lists his residence as the "Airport Hilton Hotel." Do a lot of players live at the Airport Hilton Hotel? That seems depressing and wrong.
7) Is it possible for the Saints re-sign Charles Grant at a discount? Will they work him out again after he recovers from his injury? Maybe getting cut/injured will cause him to tone up, work hard, and come up with a Charles Grant version 2.0.
8) Our back-up quarterback situation is downright frightening. What are we going to do about that? Brunell did not look impressive during the Carolina game, and who even knows what is going on with Chase Daniel.
9) Have you been watching Chad Ochocinco on Dancing With The Stars? Which Saints player do you think is most likely to go on DWTS?
10) Do you think Reggie's production is going to be affected by the recent break-up with Kim Kardashian? Additionally, who do you think is at fault for the breakup?
11) Which Saints are single and mingling?
12) What are the odds we could get Favre at backup QB?
13) What's the deal with Sean Payton and Juicy Fruit? How do I apply for the job where I sit on the sidelines waiting to pass Sean Payton a stick of Juicy Fruit?
14) So, I just read that Drew Brees is ranked 35th for celebrity golfers -- is there anything this man can't do? But here's my real question: say you are in the trenches suffering from a gunshot injury, and someone told you, "you can wait 24 hours for a doctor to come, but there's a small chance you might die before then...HOWEVER, Drew Brees is standing by, and he's studied up on the surgery and feels comfortable performing it." Do you let him? I say yes.

The ultimate question is: at what point will Mike Triplett straight up block me from being able to email him?

I will keep you updated when, and if, he decides to tackle some of my questions. Maybe he will do a video blog to address all of my queries at once! One can only hope.

No comments: