Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pop Quiz!

Which World Champion New Orleans Saints Player likes to moonlight as a comedic skit writer?

No, it's not Garrett Hartley, everyone's favorite kicker who dresses like a celtic irish rocker on the weekends. And no, it is not Scott Fujita, who told Peyton Manning that he could eat Oreos faster than him.

Still wondering? It is none other than Jabari Greer, one of our lights-out cornerbacks. Puzzled? Me too. But it is true. Jabari Greer has a youtube "series" called "Out of Bounds." During his show, he oftentimes performs SNL-style skits. I will not post them on my blog because...quite honestly...I respect Jabari too much to open him up to that sort of scorn. But if you google it, you will find it. Jabari, let me know if you want a writer because I'm always up for a new job. Of course, I don't know if my poor-man's Liz Lemon attempt at writing will mesh well with your...style...but i'm willing to try it out if you are.

1 comment:

Lee2 said...

Did Scott Fujita really tell Peyton Manning that that he could eat Oreos faster than him?