Sunday, April 11, 2010

You can find anything on the internet...

...Including a husband. Did YOU know there was a website with the url ALovingHusband.com? There is. I've done a review of some of the prospects on there, and here are my top choices.

The first guy is Vladamir. He is from the Kherson region in Ukraine.


Vladamir claims to have a "Masters Degree" which is obviously a pro for me - I love an educated man. He also lists ballet as one of his interests. But then again, maybe in the Ukraine being a guy who likes ballet is akin to being an American guy who likes basketball. Hard to say. In a woman, Vladamir says he likes to see the following: "I want to find an honest, who can cook lady without children
if possible. I dream for my own family, love and friendship with a nice lady." I think I fit the bill.  



Then there is "Oleg" who is also from the Ukraine.  

What. A. Looker.  LOVING the shirt.  It is so "magic eye" poster circa late 90s.  Oleg describes himself as, "I am a quiet, kind, faithful, friendly person and I work as a television master. I am with a good sense of humor and a good friend. I am a very home person. I do not like big noisy companies and I hate quarreling. I love music, soft music mainly, nature, animals and reading." I would love to know what he means by "television master."  Is it someone who watches a lot of tv and criticizes it? Because I do that.  Does that make me a television master? 

What does Oleg look for in a woman, you ask? Well I'll let him tell you himself: "Age and appearence of the girl is not the most important for me. If the girl has problems with her health does not matter
for me too. The main thing is - fauthful heart and in that case I shall be very glad to make aquaintance with her. I see her tender and caring."  Hmm.  I am sensing a RED FLAG here with the inclusion that he does not care if his mate has health problems.  Oleg might actually  be a serial killer.  Moving on...


I actually did find one guy who objectively has potential, looks wise.  His name is Vladislav.

Doesn't he look like he could be (with a little work, obvi) a Russian Chuck Bass?  He is 6'0 - which you know I love.  He is also a seaman, who lists "foreign languages" as an interest despite later saying that the only foreign language he speaks is English, and he speaks a minimal amount. 


Best profile of the bunch has to go to Viktor.

I am not even going to comment on the photo, because that is just too easy.  Viktor, by the way, lists himself as 6'0, and 145lbs.  That actually makes me want to vomit.  But nonetheless, what he lacks in physical body mass he makes up for in flowery language.

I am a cook by profession. All the time I have a dream to
find and marry a foreign lady. And i would like to work on
the farm. And I hope I shall find her. I like nature,
cooking, to listen to good music, work about the house. I
love when it is clean and everything is in order and I try
to do it myself.
 I dream to meet a slim blond lady who has never been
married, sociable, and sexy for family and love.
I am sort of tempted to contact Viktor and tell him that in America, "sexy for family" is actually a crime.  

3 comments:

saving.sof said...

o.m.g.

Alina said...

Ok I'm not even going to comment on the panel of bachelors because...I'm afraid they may come and hurt me but Layne...You have me howling and almost falling off my chair! Girl you are hysterical! You are sooo ready for prime time!!Go to NYC and be a comedy writer.(DON'T TELL YOUR MOM I SAID THAT!!)

Ami said...

Layne, you must launch Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Ukraine. The man who is not liking of big companies has making of much potential.