Friday, April 16, 2010

Dealbreakers

Do you ever go to gmail, type in one word in the "Search" function, and read the results? I just did that for the phrase "dealbreaker" and I felt compelled to share.

He was wearing giants athletic shorts, a tie-dye giants t-shirt AND......giants CROCS. DEALBREAKER

A guy who doesn't watch TV? DEALBREAKER

He loved tony romo. DEALBREAKER.

He said, "i love the mudslides at tgi fridays" DEALBREAKER

Cellphone Holsters. DEALBREAKER

If a guy proposed to me with a ring paid for by PLUS Loans? DEALBREAKER

His name is Dustin?? DEALBREAKER

His favorite drink is half sprite/half beer.  He calls it a "snow white."  DEALBREAKER

He told me "my favorite sitcom of all time is king of queens. Kevin James is a comedic genius." seriously??? DEALBREAKER

I'm not willing to settle for someone who seems mentally unhinged. also, someone who went to osteopath school is a DO instead of a MD. DEALBREAKER

A guy who doesn’t read? DEALBREAKER

Does he live at home? DEALBREAKER

He has no other guy friends? DEALBREAKER

Um, i'm sorry --cartoonist? DEALBREAKER

He placed his cat's paws on his arms? DEALBREAKER

Not all of these were said by me, but I do agree that they are all dealbreakers.

2 comments:

Sarah Gruber said...

a DO is a REAL degree. If I get into DO school I'll be happy. Hopefully you won't stop talking to me because I can't get a 40 on a stupid standardized test.

Unknown said...

ouch.