Friday, December 18, 2009

Update on the Unknown Who Dat

Halt the presses! The Unknown Who Dat has been found.


According to the Times Picayune ,

Harris said tickets to the football game had been a 61st birthday present. When the car needed repair on the drive to the stadium, Harris said he "almost cut my middle finger of my right hand off," requiring a detour to the hospital. Bandaged but still in high spirits, Harris entered FedEx Field shouting, "Dr. Who Dat is in the house!" Though his son warned him against antagonizing Redskins fans, Harris said he visited each of the stadium's ground floor entrances, demonstrating his Saints loyalty.


Dr. Who Dat is in the house indeed. Thanks to some kind and generous fans, the Unknown Who Dat is receiving tickets, and a hotel room to come to tomorrow's Saints/Dallas game. So, obviously, I am thinking about stalking him. He has 2 tickets, and it seems like he doesn't have a wife..so....seems logical, right?. And maybe my mom will be happy that I am going on some dates.

3 comments:

Alina said...

I wonder if he is widower? LOL

Alina said...

Sorry Lil Layne I didn't read all the way. You obviously had already investigated his status for your mom's sake. Good thinking.

metrygurl said...

Just think of the grandchildren she will have, but at least they'll have tickets to the Saints game!