Saturday, April 02, 2005

Neonazis, Punks and WASPs, oh my.

So I'm updating, YET AGAIN my friends, from Munich. Let me tell you what is fun: getting caught in a neonazi rally in a country where you don't speak the language. Good thing I decided to go full on aryan today with my Polo and Pearls, so fear not---all is safe here in Munchen.

Okay new topic of discussion: Let's talk about 35+ year old men and their new found obsession with me. First we have El Greco, Spyronwhateverthefuck, who spoke to me for MAYBE 1 minute, probably less--and in an attempt to get him to leave me alone, i gave him my number and ran away. 3 text messages, 2 phone messages and 1483 missed calls later, I'm realizing that may not have been the best idea. A) He doesn't know my name, instead only referring to me as Sweety in the various and sundry messages I have recieved (keep in mind, all went unreciprocated) B) his business card says "General Consultant" and "Location: Greece". C) He wanted me to meet him in Krakow, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESNT KNOW MY NAME AND I HAVE NEVER RETURNED A SINGLE CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE. So, Spyrifuckwit, if you googled "sweety" and SOMEHOW got this here blog, I have a message for you: LEAVE ME ALONE. Okay Secondly, we have man from bar last night. Spots me, starts speaking frantic german (oh, need i say age is circa 37). I give the ubiquitous "Oh i dont speaka your language" and try to run away...only to be physically pulled towards mid-life crisis when he asks me, in english if i want to see the other side of munich. Dont ask me what that means. Fellas, take the hint...WE DONT LIKE THEM OLD. Well at least, normal girls who don't wear capes aren't interested.

Okay, here's hoping the riot police who are hotter than colin farrel circa SWAT are still out and prowling the street. Even if I was yelled at for trying to take a picture of them. Comment Away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow layne.. you actually gave him your number.. good one.. anyways, greece is nice from what i've heard.. did you get a good picture of the hott riot police.. i can't believe they yelled at you for admiring.. can't waitto hear more.. later - soFia