Sunday, March 27, 2005

I feel lame giving this a title

Let's talk about the weather in Berlin: Rainy and Cold. EXCUSE ME? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING BREAK. Awesome-rainy and cold in Prague. Hmm let's go ahead and check Munich--YOU DON'T SAY? Rainy and Cold. Just for arguments sake, I'm going to check to see what the weather is like in Kandahar. Well would you believe..Its 86 degrees and sunny there? Next year, come spring break time, I know where I'm headed in a desert all-terrain vehicle.

Also, I just want to acknowledge that yes, I realize the title of this..Well I can't even really type it out because when I do I feel like such a loser (I mean, not to judge those who do it..I just think, in general, that you are freaks) but I realize the title of this (starts with a B and ends with a Log)is really terrible. "Spring Travels" Who the F do I think I am? Ms. Elizabeth Bennett...Jane Austen-Style? I can't really see E.B (pride and prejudice losers know what this means) downing pints of Straopramen and sleeping in a Hostel bedroom with potentially 18 other miscreants who may or may not be gainfully unemployed.

Also, I'm so glad that we are now approaching 2am and I have yet to pack one item. I'm not too worried about it though--although i'm sure when i'm in Venice i'll realize i've forgotten something I can't live without--like batteries for my pacemaker.No, I don't have a pacemaker

Enter the drunkards into the K.C Courtyard. Let's keep our fingers crossed that my good friends, "You Steal My Bike I stab you with a Knife" make another appearance tonight. I very much enjoyed when the gangly one proceeded to strip and jump on top of cars, all the while screaming, "I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR BLOODY BALLS OFF" as he pounded the concavity that was his chest. OH WAIT, YES, MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE--while it appears as if "You Steal My Bike.." has gone on holiday, "OH YEAH GIVE IT TO HER, GIVE IT TO HER GOOD, STICK IT TO HER, POUND HER" has come to take his vacant time slot. Let it be known: there is no one else in the courtyard, and the individual is screaming with his eyes closed.

On that note: i'm going to pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that the KC is still living up to its reputation.


HAVE FUN LAYNE! And since you are enjoying Germany, perhaps a little German lesson would be beneficial.

Das ist nitch komisch!
"It's not funny!" fun to say to humorless Germans.

Mit honig!
"With honey!" for the gentlemen with whom you are forced to share sleeping accomodations - could come in handy ;)