Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I just want to take a break from the Real World...

To wish you, mt 2 French Readers, a Happy Holiday!



Couple of points I want to make:
1) Now that Tina is a certified YouTube Star...you think she could try and get her Audio/Visual in line, don't you?
2) How many minutes did it take you to realize she was singing a Christmas Carol?
3) Tina has definitely got the, "oh no you didn't" hand wave in front of the face DOWN as far as dance moves go.
4) On a scale of 1-10, how sad does it make me if I sing along to Tina singing Backstreet Boys songs. I had delusions of making a youtube video of me singing and dancing while watching Tina sing and dance, but then I realized I am almost 24, I have a job, and am applying to law school. Maybe not a good idea.

As I was writing this post, I discovered Tina's blog. Looks like girlfriend actually DOES have her life more together than me. Allow me to post an excerpt,

"I hade a dating video on youtube one time and I just wanted to tell all of the guys that I am not single anymore. I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me and cares about me and is a Christian. If you are sad I am not single then don't be. I wouldn't want you to be sad. I thought that I would never have that many guys like me. I am glad I found the only guy for me. He cares about me a knows me. I am happy to be with him. DON'T BE SAD GUYS!"

AWESOME. So Tina can find love, and the homeless men on the street just want me for my consistent housing.

Although, just when I begin to hate Tina b/c she has a Christian boyfriend who is the only guy for her, she says something so profound,
"I still need more fans. I will not let my parents take over me being a superstar."

What Tina is trying to say here is, "Everyday I'm Hustlin", and, I must say, aren't we all "hustlin" in one way or another daily? With those words to live by, I bid you good evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video's no longer available. Do you think Tina's parents are trying to bring her down?