Monday, November 26, 2007

The Return of Tina

Yes, Yes -- Time to get excited -- Tina has returned!!! Let us remember that in an earlier post, I came to the realization that had youtube been around when I was in middle school, I probably would have produced similar videos, although executed to a much higher standard.

I'm back in NY after what seemed like a 2 day vacay. I went to bed at 7pm, and now I am unable to sleep.

I don't really have much else to add, so I'm going to watch law and order now.

2 comments:

L said...

I just finished my job at a contracting company and I think you need to pursue these kind of guys. They're all really smart (being engineering/architecture types) plus they are paid well. Even better, there are practically no women in construction, so they barely have any interaction with women all day long, which means they're easy to chat up. I never knew about this group of men, but I highly suggest them to all women. Go find yourself a construction project manager.

Anonymous said...

Today, I was in Target and saw that on sale was the BBC Pride and Prejudice for $17.99, and I thought of you. Haha.