Monday, November 28, 2005

Public Enemy Number 1

I don't normally make it a point to post pictures of those who have angered me in many ways, but I think a picture is most necessary here. For all purposes, let us refer to this woman just as Penny, or Ptay for short. I don't want to go so far as to say that this woman has ruined my senior year, but she's coming pretty close. PTay "teaches" me geology--and by "teaches" I mean to say she verbally abuses me, yells at me for not being able to read a topographic map, then breathes her not-so-colgate-fresh breath on my computer screen.

Today Ptay decided it would be a FABULOUS idea to hold a debate on energy---wow, she must have broken the brain piggy bank to think that one up. Adding insult to injury, she started laughing during my portion of the presentation---I guess PTay didn't appreciate my SLIGHTLY over-dramatic tone (okay, it wasn't so slight...at the end of the presentation I yelled "THIS IS OUR CHARGE WE MUST HEED IT", but whatever.) Next time she laughs at me I think I'm going to throw a sack of mail at her and tell her to deal with it (In a not-so-former life she used to deliver mail for the USPS...now she's dripping sweat on my notebook while telling me about Global Warming.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with that shirt?

Chaotic Realization said...

Just some brief comments...well perhaps brief in comparison to a Dennis story. 1) "THIS IS OUR CHARGE WE MUST HEED IT" - It's going on my facebook quotes. 2)Just remember that instead of 20 cats living with her, that she has 20 pet rocks, which is by far, more pathetic.